Les STUDIOS is pleased to offer you a selection of virtual classes for only $15!
Join our teachers for live or pre-recorded classes!
All our classes are given on Eastern Time - Montreal
1. SELECT YOUR ONLINE CLASS
Check the timetable for the upcoming classes on MINDBODY from your computer or your smartphone using the GB | Les STUDIOS app, available for iOS / Android
If you are an existing client, log into your profile. If not, you may complete it, free of charge.
Reserve your spot for the class of your choice!
2. DOWNLOAD ZOOM
Download the ZOOM app to your mobile device or computer. Note that you do not need to create credentials or an account on ZOOM to follow our livestream classes. Make sure you can also receive your emails to this same device.
You will receive an email 30 minutes before the start of the course with your unique link. This link can only be used once. Make sure you have MINDBODY and FITGRID in your contacts so the email doesn’t go to your junk folder.
Click the link a few minutes before your class starts. Turn your camera on if you want to receive feedback from your instructor.
Upcoming classes | From June 29 to July 19, 2020:
- 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. | Advanced Beginner's Ballet, Level III
with Alisia Pobega, former dancer with Les GB
- 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. | Basic Ballet, Level I
with Lisa-Marie Villeneuve
- 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. | STOOT® Pilates
with Rachel Santos
- 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. | Interadvanced Ballet, Levels IV and V
with Tetyana Martyanova, dancer with Les GB
- 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. | Floor Barre
with Nathalie Grosshenny
- 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. | Advanced beginner’s contemporary jazz
with Chantal Dauphinais
- 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. | Beginner’s Ballet, Levels I and II
with Marisa Pauloni, former dancer with Les GB
- 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. | Beginner’s Ballet, Levels II and III
with Suzanne Gagnon, former dancer with Les GB