As part of the partnerships with great Montreal based institutions of the Conseil des arts de Montréal, Les Grands Ballets is glad to announce the list of artists, collectives and creation-production organizations that will be supported and welcomed for creation, production and broadcasting residencies in its studios.
Following a call for proposals last month, the company is proud to offer 12 in-studio creation residencies and 4 filming, creation and production residencies in its Studio-Théâtre for the following artists:
- Aly Kaita, Animals of Distinction - Dana Gingras
- Anna Sanchez & Quentin Nabor
- Chantal Dauphinais & Denis Tremblay
- Collectif Flow
- Diana Leon
- Ekspresyon, par Régine Cadet et Sibyl Graham
- Esther Gaudette
- Festival Quartiers Danses
- Kunal Ranchod
- Marianne et Simon — Catherine Tardif
- Parcours Danse
- Productions Evenity
- Skeels danse.
We thank all the candidates who responded to our call for tenders. Stay tuned in the coming weeks to learn more about the artists and companies who will be in residence in the studios of Les Grands Ballets.