It is with great enthusiasm that our dancers and the whole team at Les Grands Ballets received the government's announcement last week concerning the reopening of theatres at 50% capacity, or a maximum of 500 spectators. This would allow us to operate at 17% capacity. In the context of presenting a large-scale show such as this one with Les Grands Ballets Orchestra, and with the desire to make this poignant creation shine, the company has made the difficult decision to postpone the performances of REQUIEM until next season.
If you have a ticket for REQUIEM, your reservation has been rescheduled to reflect your original purchase: same seat numbers and day of the week. If this is acceptable to you, no action is required on your part. You will receive your new tickets within a few days.
Please find below the detail of the new dates for the show REQUIEM :
- Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 8 p.m. -> Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, February 25, 2022 at 8 p.m. -> Friday, March 24, 2023 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 2 p.m. -> Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 8 p.m. -> Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 2 p.m. -> Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 2 p.m.
If you wish to make changes to your reservation, or for any information we are here to assist you at 514 849-0269 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The rest of the Grands Ballets' season is maintained.